|Company||Molecular Materials Informatics, Inc. and Eidogen-Sertanty|
|Key people||Dr. Alex M. Clark
Dr. Steven Muskal
Dr. Maurizio Bronzetti
 Technical Details
- Edit reactions consisting of reactants, products and reagents, which are defined by structure, name and stoichiometry.
- Draw presentation-quality structure diagrams using the powerful structure editor from the [Mobile Molecular DataSheet], by Molecular Materials Informatics.
- Balance reactions by cancelling out the leftover atoms, or use the automatic balancing tool.
- Store personal reactions on a cloud-based server, provided by technology from Eidogen-Sertanty, for later recall.
- Perform searches within the Mobile Reagents data collection, searching by structure (substructure/similarity), name or molecular formula.
- Access a collection of common named reactions, which can be used as templates, or as an online reference.
- Prepare graphical diagrams and use them with other apps via the clipboard, or export them.
- Exchange reaction data and graphics by email attachments. Opening reaction attachments, or downloading reactions from the internet, will open the reaction for editing using Reaction101.
 Licensing & Availability
Reaction101 is commercial software, albeit inexpensive.
- Molecular Materials Informatics, Inc.
- Product information
- Demo video
- See also: Yield101, Mobile Reagents, Mobile Molecular DataSheet, MolPrime
 User Reviews
Please Edit and Enter Your User Reviews