Publications and Presentations
 Publications and Presentations
Mobile technologies and their abilities to support science continue to expand in capabilities. Since this is such a fast moving field there will be an increasing number of articles, publications and presentations that will become available. Please assist us in keeping this list updated following the formats listed.
 Peer-reviewed Publications
- Mobile apps for chemistry in the world of drug discovery, Antony J. Williams, Sean Ekins, Alex M. Clark, J. James Jack and Richard L. Apodaca, Drug Discov Today. 2011 Sep 6
- Smart Phones, a Powerful Tool in the Chemistry Classroom, Harry Pence and Antony J. Williams, J. Chem. Educ., 2011, 88 (6), pp 683–686
 Book Chapters
- Current and Future Challenges for Collaborative Computational Technologies for the Life Sciences, Antony J. Williams, Renée J. G. Arnold, Cameron Neylon, Robin W. Spencer, Stephan Schürer, and Sean Ekins; in Ekins, Hupcey and Williams; Collaborative Computational Technologies for Biomedical Research, Wiley and Sons, July 2011, ISBN: 978-0-470-63803-3.
 Magazine Articles
 Powerpoint Presentations
- Mobile Chemistry and Generation App presented at the [ http://www.chemconnector.com/2011/10/24/mobile-chemistry-and-generation-app/ ICIC meeting] in October 2011
- Mobile Chemistry and the SciMobileApps Wiki: October 2011 version
-  Mobile Apps for Scientists, presented at the October 2011 Bioconference Live: Fall Life Sciences event