|Company||Molecular Materials Informatics, Inc.|
|Key people||Dr. Alex M. Clark|
MolPrime is a free technology sampler app from Molecular Materials Informatics which demonstrates a straightforward workflow: draw a chemical structure, check its properties, then launch it on to the next step. It is available for free, and was assembled quickly using the powerful and well tested component tools that have been developed under the aegis of the Mobile Molecular DataSheet. MolPrime+ is an upgraded version that does away with advertising, provides a more streamlined user interface, and adds new features.
 Technical Details
- Draw new structures from scratch, using the powerful MMDS structure editor.
- Use recently drawn structures as a starting point.
- Review calculated properties, and check to see if the structure has any obvious mistakes, such as pentavalent carbons.
- Use structures to search databases such as Mobile Reagents or ChemSpider.
- Send structure data and images via email.
- Copy structure images onto the clipboard for pasting into other apps.
- Calculate properties from structures using remote procedure calls: log P, molar refractivity (MolPrime+ only).
- Generate Microsoft Word documents with embedded vector graphics (MolPrime+ only).
 Easter egg
The app includes a mini-game, which implements Conway's cellular automaton game/algorithm, seeding the petri-dish with cells in the shape of the current molecule:
 Licensing & Availability
MolPrime is free and ad-supported, while MolPrime+ costs $1 and has no ads.
- Molecular Materials Informatics, Inc.
- Product information
- See also: Reaction101, Yield101, Mobile Reagents, Mobile Molecular DataSheet, MolSync, Green Solvents
 User Reviews
Please Edit and Enter Your User Reviews