- Seismograph: Measure everything that vibrates, shakes or moves. Or why not an actual earthquake
- Strike and Dip: turns your iPhone into a pocket transit. Take strike & dip measurements, bearings, plunge, and all that geological goodness, while simultaneously getting your latitude, longitude, and elevation
- Epicentral: is a network-based iPhone and iPodTouch application that displays a global map (and an earthquake-activity timeline when the phone is rotated) and list of earthquake epicenters for events that occurred during the last week.
- Geograph: geographic information system.
- Google Earth: is useful for geologists
- MetPetDB: is a database for metamorphic petrology that is being designed and built by a global community of metamorphic petrologists in collaboration with computer scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute as part of the National Cyberinfrastructure Initiative and supported by the National Science Foundation
This category currently contains no pages or media.